In order for us to achieve our mission of teaching people to take care of others, we at Metro 1 Home Healthcare Service, Inc. offer 76 hours of classroom and practical training for those who want to become competent, licensed Home Health Aides.
However, to be able to apply for the program, one must complete the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have successfully completed an Adult Basic Learning Exam
- Must be able to read, speak, and write English
- Must produce proof of ability to work in the United States
- Must provide completed physical exam
- Must provide a photo identification card and original Social Security Card
- Must undergo a criminal history background check by the New Jersey Nursing Board
After graduating from the program, those who pass can become competent Home Health Aides ready to provide high-quality service at Metro 1 Home Healthcare Service, Inc.
For more information regarding this service, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 732-525-3600 or send us a message through our Contact Us page.